301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
The story of Great Basin's prehistoric peoples is told while putting visitors in the shoes of archaeologists who use science to interpret the past. Located in the R. Harold Burton Foundation Gallery.
- BYU student surprises dad with Mormon mission...
- FBI offers $50K reward for capture of FLDS...
- Report: Former BYU guard Tyler Haws signs...
- It's go time: Deseret News' college football...
- Amy Donaldson: Protests, including those like...
- How to talk about faith with someone who's...
- Tanner Mangum tweets about church
- Once again, Tanner Mangum is the backup QB,...