A list of Deseret Book's top selling products for Jan. 2-7.
A new interactive book that will help readers answer life’s important questions.
The newest study reference for the Book of Mormon.
3. "Illustrated Book of Mormon Stories," Karmel H. Newell
A recent revision of the Book of Mormon stories is a timeless treasure for families.
4. "Life's Lessons Learned," Dallin H. Oaks
A personal and inside look at Elder Oaks’ life.
5. "Women of Faith in the Latter Days: Vol. 1 1775-1820," Richard Turley, Brittany Chapman
A book of individual profiles on remarkable women.
The second volume of the newest study reference for the Book of Mormon
7. "Your Happily Ever After," Dieter F. Uchtdorf
An illustrated book from President Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
8. "Sunset on the Passing of Those We Love," S. Michael Wilcox
A thoughtful and sensitive book that chronicles Wilcox's journey through the passing of his wife.
9. "LDS Beliefs: A Doctrinal Reference," Robert Millet, Camille Fronk Olson, Andrew Skinner, Brent Top
This landmark work is a guide to distinctive LDS doctrines.
10. "Teachings of Thomas S. Monson," Thomas S. Monson
A lifetime of teachings from President Thomas S. Monson.
1. "17 Miracles" (DVD)
1. "Farm Wisdom for City Folks," John Bytheway
2. "Michael Wilcox Collection," S. Michael Wilcox
3. "What’s on the Other Side: What the Gospel Teaches Us," Brent L. Top
4. "Letters in the Jade Dragon Box," Gale Sears
Copyright 2016, Deseret News Publishing Company